Ordering fitted furniture
How to Order Your Bespoke Fitted Furniture from Lloyds
Planning your room’s style and storage make-over with bespoke fitted furniture is easy and exciting. Here we explain:
Please click on an heading below for more information.
Book a FREE Home Design Visit
This is the easiest and quickest way to understand how to make the most of your room with bespoke fitted furniture. You receive personalised advice and answers to your questions on how to make your dream room become true. All for free with no obligation to order.
Because your Lloyds furniture is totally bespoke to your room, one of our designers will visit your home. They will advise you on the many options available, measurement and create floor plans to provide sizes and technical descriptions, also front views of your room, to see how stunning it can look. You will also receive a full quotation at the time.
What will happen:
- A Lloyds designer visits your home at a time of your choice -including evenings and weekends – please allow approx. two hours.
- You fully explore all the options for your room
- Learn how to vastly increase your room’s storage and space
- Look through samples of our numerous colour finishes, glass options, door designs & handles & knobs
- Hear expert advice on style, colour and size combinations for your home
- Receive a detailed design proposal for your bespoke fitted furniture
- Receive a no-obligation quote for your made-to-measure installation and discuss finance options
- Place an order with only a 10% deposit
You don’t need to visit a showroom to order but we strongly recommend a visit to, examine the superior quality of our products and fire your imagination – pick up our designs brochure while you are there or download a pdf version right now by clicking on the image.
Although our designers are fully equipped with samples, pictures and product information, there is no substitute for seeing and touching the complete furniture in finished room settings. Your Home Design Visit is at a time to suit you – day evening or weekend.
We offer a highly professional detailed design service which our customers truly value. Our fully bespoke high quality furniture offers excellent value for money so we do not need to employ high pressure selling techniques.
There is no charge for our visit or designs. However, for you to obtain the best advantage of our expert design service we strongly recommend that all users of the room are present during the design process. This is to ensure that the needs of each person are fully met and thereby create the perfect room.
PLACING YOUR ORDER & DELIVERY – Click here
Once your designer has completed the drawings, obtained your choices of finishes and accessories, and quoted for the work, ordering your furniture couldn’t be simpler.
What will happen:
- A deposit of 10% is then required when the order is placed
- We will then agree with you mutually convenient installation dates (typically 4 to 6 weeks from order although we do our best to accommodate more urgent requirements)
- Your furniture will be manufactured in our Coventry factory (you may visit the factory if you wish)
- Your furniture will be delivered and installed by our own Lloyds highly skilled fitters (we do not subcontract this important work).
GET STARTED NOW – Click here
To check the opening times of your nearest Lloyds showroom (click here to view showroom details):
West Midlands: Coventry (also where you can see our factory by appointment)
For more information about Ordering, Installation or Finance please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
To get a quick, personal answer please contact us or call us today.